New Year/ New Beginnings

 

I am definitely enjoying the new house, particularly decorating my yard. The Squatch family is my newest addition. I enjoy seeing how everything changes with the seasons. Since we only moved in last summer I feel like I am in the process of a new beginning, not even counting the new year. 

In 2022 I am really hoping to circle back to things that bring me joy. I want to bake more, cook more, make more crafts and as Covid/ weather allows spend more time with friends. There are so many things I used to enjoy before my anxiety over money, home buying and kids school questions loomed over me.

As announced on the podcast we are having a mini con this March and will again have our So Mote That Con next October.  These have been really intense to plan, but the fun we have had doing them is well worth it. The workshop I am hosting virtually for our Mini Con, "Magick in the Burbs' " will be the first workshop I have taught virtually so that should be an interesting new experience.... Hello PowerPoint...

I really want to work on my gratitude practice this year. I have a lot to be grateful for. My life is much improved from years past. We still have a long way to go, but we have already come a long way. I have hope for a great future, which I haven't had in a long time. I am grateful for all of the amazing people I am meeting along the way and I am so hopeful 2022 won't suck the big one! Manifesting a year of Happiness, Health and Prosperity!! So Mote That Shit!


No comments:

Email Reading Gift Certificates

 This year I have created Gift Certificates for people to send as gifts to friends and  loved ones. You can  purchase either 1 or 2 question...