Readings for the New Year!


I had forgotten how much fun it is to do readings for others. I have done readings for close friends for years and I am finally taking Courtney's advice and am starting to offer readings to others. I am really looking forward to helping people find some of the answers they are seeking. I have multiple decks that I use but my favorite and most often used is my Faery Wicca Tarot deck by Kisma K. Stepanich.
 
I am now offering single question email readings for $40 or 2 questions for $65. Please submit your question/s in the add a note section of your payment. Your question will be answered by me via email within 48 hours! 

No comments:

Email Reading Gift Certificates

 This year I have created Gift Certificates for people to send as gifts to friends and  loved ones. You can  purchase either 1 or 2 question...