2022 Don't be a douche!


 As many people know I have been on a Podcast called "That Witch Life" for two years now and I love it. The experience has really brought me back to my own personal practice in a way that I haven't been in for over a decade. I have met incredible writers, authors, and fellow people on the path that I otherwise would never have interacted with or gotten to know through my association with our podcast. Like everyone else I am still learning. I have practiced now for almost 2 decades and have learned so much in that time, yet I still feel like a novice.

So why is it that someone who has been practicing the craft for almost two decades, who is actively involved in a podcast talking to people about daily witchcraft practice trudging through all of this chaos, trauma and uncertainty NOT using her magick?  DAMMIT JANET!!! I had previously made a joke about being at my emotional limit for what I could deal with before a PANDEMIC!! I want to fix things for everyone and make sure everyone I love is okay. When the world is on fire that is an even more impossible task. Lighting my candles every night do bring me some momentary peace, however, it is relatively fleeting. So I do what we all do and bitch to two of my besties about it live on air on That Witch Life podcast. 

I have at different points in my life  kept a blog to mindlessly rattle off the crazy that floats around in my head. With all the madness happening right now I felt like this may be a good time to pick it up again. If you are still reading this you are far too kind, but you are also welcome to join me in the madness and hopefully we can find some peace together as we weather the storms ahead. News flash... guess who's terrible at self care... THIS GIRL!

~Kanani

No comments:

Email Reading Gift Certificates

 This year I have created Gift Certificates for people to send as gifts to friends and  loved ones. You can  purchase either 1 or 2 question...