Thursday, March 31, 2011

Being a Pagan Mommy

I remember many years ago when I had wanted to have a baby. I had looked far and wide for children's pagan activities and I found very little. So imagine my surprise when years later I have my beautiful baby girl and I find quite an assortment of Pagan baby activities, books, songs. It was very exciting to say the least.

While my daughter is only 3 months old and not quite old enough to do a lot the activiteis quite yet, she is really enjoying some of the songs/ chants.  It is really encouraging to see more pagan family books, activities, even cd's in circulation.


Right now one of Soleil's favorite rhymes goes like this:
(to the tune of Pop Goes the Weasel.)

All around the forest ground .
There's flowers everywhere
There's pink, yellow and purple too
Here's one for you

It always makes her smile and very soon I imagine I will hear a lil baby giggle. I love learning new chants, games, etc. So if you know any good ones please feel free to share.

Here's a great link I have found:

http://www.ladybridget.com/mp/chants.html


Blessed Be
)O(

0 comments: