Friday, July 16, 2010

The first trimester...

I have lovingly dubbed my first trimester my hibernation period.  I am now on week 14 and my energy and digestive system has much improved. Although I never had morning sickness I did have some pretty severe indigestion. Most importantly though during my first trimester I could not get enough sleep Zzzzzzzzzz. Naps were a MUST!

It is so exciting to be feeling better and have my energy return to normal. We have 6 more weeks before we find out if it is a boy or a girl. Neither of us care that much and will be thrilled either way. Originally George had his heart set on a boy, but the idea of possibly a daughter has him beaming. I already know if it's a boy the nursery will have a jungle theme, and if a girl a forest theme.

All bets are off once we hit fall. On rush the holidays and we all know how time flies during the holidays. The baby is due January 16th which will appear out if nowhere. I am going to try and be better about posting more often to keep an ongoing record of things.

Hibernation is over and so let the planning begin.....

0 comments: