Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3...2...1...0...

3/2/10 My goddaughter Cora Grace Huffaker came into the world. She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 21 inches long. After spending 25 hours in a hospital and her Mom being in labor for 29 hours we were all very happy to meet her.


There are definitely moments in life that can not even be put into words. Robin aka my wife (because we are so close), and I have spent the last 4 years of our life inseparable.We knew each other as acquaintances in high school. We got along, but as adults we found solace in being friends with someone so much like ourselves. Seeing Robin as a mom is almost like a window for me to see what I would likely be like as a mother if I so choose. Seeing her with Cora is like watching a fish swim. Robin is a natural born mother and handles Cora with ease and finesse. You would never guess that Cora was her first child with how comfortable she is around her. I look forward to watching Cora grow up and experience life. I am so grateful to be a part of it. I will do whatever I can to be the best godmother I can. 

Welcome Cora Grace!! )O(
                                                                                                                                                                 

1 comments:

Wendilea said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations Godmother!