Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Almost Vegas time baby!

I’m going to Vegas. For all of you who don’t know, this will be my first ever Vegas vacation and I could not be more excited about it. The boyfriend and I are going down Friday night, and his family will be arriving Saturday afternoon. We are going down to help celebrate his cousin’s 21st birthday. I have decided to leave the broomstick at home, but never you fear, I have packed the dress that is about 3 inches too short and does not allow for sitting! His favorite dress. Shocking right?

I am so excited to see all the sights and sounds and feel the buzz of the street. I no doubt will be coming home physically exhausted, if not even a wee bit hung over. Don’t worry though there will be pictures in the next posting Crafty Goddess does Vegas!!

Hmmm… Where could I get a handy travel broom?

1 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

wow...have fun! i have been all over the world but never to vegas. not sure why!